Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to School, Back to School

Intro blog.

As my first blog, I just wanted to start with a bit of information I found that I thought was interesting. I'm very exciting about using this blog as a way to learn more about different tech tools and to review them and check to see how useful they will be in my future classroom.

According to a survey conducted by ReadWriteWeb, the top 5 back to school tech tools chosen by teachers are:

1.  iPad
2.  Twitter
3.  Google Apps for Education
4.  Blogs
5.  Sharing and Collaborative Tools

My first few posts are going to be discussing the uses of some of the above tools in the classroom and how they can benefit your classroom!

Until next time... Tweet Tweet Tweet
-Lauren

1 comment:

  1. This a good well written account on using different gadgets in the classroom, but most kids get so into their own make belief world and easily get distracted. It is good to let children explore and feel their way around technology but when structures are not put in place, our future leaders are only going to be tech savvy and not team players.
    Let us help them to be critical thinkers and not always connected.
    Yoofi

    ReplyDelete